- An association year (1 January to 31 December) has 35 studio meetings: 20 before and 15 after the summer holidays.
- In December you will receive the annual schedule for the next calendar year.
- Contribution is due for a full association year. At the start of the membership after January 31, the treasurer will calculate an adjusted contribution.
- Termination of membership must be done in writing before December 1 to the member administrator.
The membership fee is due for a full association year (January 1 to December 31). For 2020, it amounts to € 180.00, to be paid before March 1. The annual contribution for the portrait painter group on Thursday morning and the painters group on Tuesday evening (without supervision) is € 60.00, also payable before 1 March.
You can transfer the contribution to:
Giro account: NL34 INGB 0005 2488 54
Attn.: Met Potlood en Penseel
- costs of artistic supervision by qualified staff,
- use of your own studio space
- free use of a number of use and consumables in the studio, such as drawing boards, easels, etc.
New members pay a one-time entrance fee of € 5.00.
Become a member
Info or trial lesson
If, after viewing this website, you are interested in drawing or painting as an amateur art, then please do not hesitate to take a look at one of the meetings in the studio (see the Groups section).
Interested? Send us an e-mail via our contact form.
Would you rather give us a call? Then please get into touch with Truus Godlieb (member administration), Tel. 06-85543325. If no answer, then please contact ms. A. Diemer, Tel. 06-30076730.